Here’s Part 3/3 of my interview with Rory Mitchell.
This also marks the end of this season of The Hong Kong Trail Rockers Podcast. A big ‘thank you’ to all the guests for sharing their wisdom with our listeners. Also, a big ‘thank you’ to all the listeners of this podcast! And, for all the comments and emails supporting this podcast. We’ll be back with a fresh new season and many more interviews in time to come!
- How does he do so many races / such long distances during painful moments? What’s been his most painful mental moment?
- What is his philosophy on pain? When does he know when to persist and when not to?
- What does he tell himself mentally when he has to persist through pain and continue to the finish line?
- During long distance runs, does he listen to music? How do you maintain your focus?
- What are his downtimes in running? When he didn’t want to run and felt miserable?
- Does he believe in taking medicines? If so, when and how? Has he taken medicines before during a race in order to finish the race?
- What does he think about DNF-ing?
- If he could not run, what else would he do?
- Does he have any strategies for mental training?
- As far as running is concerned what are his goals for 2016?
- Talk about Run Rabbit Run
- For beginners getting into 100km+ running, what kind of advice does he have
- #1 key to success. Winning formula in life?
- Advice for 20-year old self
To subscribe to this podcast, please go to iTunes and search for The Hong Kong Trail Rockers Podcast (https://itunes.apple.com/hk/podcast/hong-kong-trail-rockers-podcast!/id994423166)