Nature truly inspires. It puts us back in the zone. It has the humbling effect of making us realize that no so-called “problem” we have in life is insurmountable. It makes us feel a deep sense of gratitude for who we are and what we have. It puts priorities back in place. It liberates us from all man-made traps and reunites us with our creator.
But, sometimes in this rat-race, we tend to drift and get fixated on seemingly important things. The nearest summit of escape then seems far, far away. So, ladies and gentlemen, in order to quickly get away and put us back in the zone, I present to you these inspirational posters below! Pictures taken by me. Slogans added using Microsoft Paint Brush!
It may not be the most effective way of designing a poster but what it will do is to take you to that special place where no challenge will seem too large, no problem will seem insurmountable and nothing will seem more gratifying than what you already have!
Feel free to download/use as you please! (clicking on a poster will bring out the high res version) And, if you want to add to this collection, please leave a comment with your email.
(1) A thing of beauty is a joy forever! Taken at my Plover Cove!
(2) Where there’s a will there’s a way! Taken in Pangong Lake, Kashmir, India
(3) There’s always a way! Taken in Northern Xinjiang, China
(4) Nothing is impossible if we put our minds to it! Taken in Northern Xinjiang, China
(5) Everyday is a great day! Taken in my very own Sai Kung, Hong Kong
(6)Life is what you make it! Taken in my very own Wong Lung Hang, Lantau, Hong Kong
Tags: Nature Posters